Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Your thoughts on coverage? in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

D

Dumbo

The concrete has been down for 8 years, but this area is by the front door, and turns out this is also where the cat sometimes decides to empty it's bladder, thought it was a bit stinky :mask: I am not a cat fan
How is that a new build then .

S

Spud

Can't see any issue there ,what is your concern ? If you are looking for a greater bond strength you need to upgrade from rapidflex which is a c2 rapid to a full on S1 like setaflex , the tiles were well bedded and went going anywhere if you had not hit them with a hammer

Reaction score
Can't see any issue there ,what is your concern ? If you are looking for a greater bond strength you need to upgrade from rapidflex which is a c2 rapid to a full on S1 like setaflex , the tiles were well bedded and went going anywhere if you had not hit them with a hammer
Cheers for the reply Gary. I was mainly conceded how easily they came up considering I had good coverage and back buttered and have never actually had to take my tiles up before after 3 weeks (well never) so didn't know what to expect. I'm not the most experienced tiler so was just after opinions and advice from the wonderful people on here. I'm putting it down to the adhesive not being fully cured due to time, draft and cat p*ss.

L

LM

By all accounts Tilemaster adhesive is some of the best product you can use, I’ve never personally used it. If you have mixed and used the adhesive correctly and with clean water of course then I’d be concerned as to why after three weeks it hasn’t cured. Could be one for the lab this one.

Reply to Your thoughts on coverage? in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks