Search the forum,

Discuss Wickes Tile Adhesive and Grout in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

tysfoot

What are Wickes Adhesive and grouts like to use and what discounts can you get with trade

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Perry

I used wickes cement based quit a while ago a lot of sand not a lot else what sort of adesive do you use most ?

B

brian c

Dont know about wickes but b&q give 5%disc plus points or something.Dont think i would bother using them,stick to the tile stores like i said before.In addition if they were any good product or price wise then all or most of us on here would be using them.:shades_smile: :shades_smile:

B

brummie tiler

stay away from anything tile related in shops like b & q, wickes. Expensive, and most of the time sub standard quality

T

tysfoot

Cheers, which shops would you recommend for good quality cheap dhesives and grouts then, im based in manchester
----
I ve got a trade account with topps, good stuff but i want to get some good contacts under my belt

Last edited by a moderator:
D

DHTiling

try one of these there in your area........3.9 miles
CTD
Parkway
Denton
Manchester
M34 3SJ

T: 0161 337 3050
F: 0161 337 3051
15.7 miles
CTD
Unit 7, Gateway 49 Trade Park
Kerfoot Street
Warrington
WA2 8NT

T: 01925 633477
F: 01925 633720

Reply to Wickes Tile Adhesive and Grout in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen