Search the forum,

Discuss Wickes One Coat in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

F

FreeD

Used this today to level off wall...good stuff...i take it this needs priming as its gypsum based before using cement edhesive?

lucius

TF
Reaction score
As you say its great stuff i use it all the time be it not Wickes but machine plaster it is exactly the same were i am in Spain we dont prime gypsum we have an addy which is compatible.
Andy

D

DHTiling

As you say its great stuff i use it all the time be it not Wickes but machine plaster it is exactly the same were i am in Spain we dont prime gypsum we have an addy which is compatible.
Andy

Is that addy cement based...?...

Any spec sheets for it...interesting to see.....

lucius

TF
Reaction score
Hi Dave dont about spec but google Grupopuma go to productos-adhesivos and scroll down it is the green bag called Pegoland Especial Yeso, Yeso is the Spanish word for gypsum plaster.
Andy

D

DHTiling

Hi Dave dont about spec but google Grupopuma go to productos-adhesivos and scroll down it is the green bag called Pegoland Especial Yeso, Yeso is the Spanish word for gypsum plaster.
Andy

Cheers Andy........for anybody interested..here is some more info on gypsum adhesives for tiling..

Grupo Puma - Ficha del producto PEGOLAND® PORCELAIN GYPSUM C1 TE

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Wickes One Coat in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen