Search the forum,

Discuss who is part time and who is full time? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

brummie tiler

Just wanted to be nosey and find out who tiles part - time and who full - time?

G

GazTech

I voted part time...shop displays ..family ,freinds and own work now...still:heart:tiling...its a profession that really gets a hold of you.....Gaz

CJ

TF
Arms
Reaction score
6 days.........and a fair few 7 day weeks lately.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

guy1976

7 days last week 6 this week having sunday off going on the lash watching the rugby on sat night

F

Fred

Six days a week, and being taken out on Sunday by a builder I work for to see a job. I think I will bill him for that.

H

Home Tiler

Just do the odd job here and there...just haven't got the guts to take the plunge and push it....
steve

C

Caledonian Tiling

Well im out 8 days a week.. top that guys..! :shades_smile:

Lol

Seriously usually 5-6 days per week..

Ian.

Reply to who is part time and who is full time? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I'm looking to tile the entirety of our small patio area with either brick slips or...
Replies
Views
Unfortunately the tiler did not follow the manufactures instructions for mixing up the two part...
Replies
Views
I've over ordered on a recent levelling job and have a full pallet of 48 bags lf UT Prolevel...
Replies
Views
I am a DIYer that is doing a subway tile backsplash in my kitchen for the first time. Since I...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen