Discuss Which Tile Adhesive Have You Used Most in 2019? in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
As it says on the tin, please cast your votes below :)

J

J Sid

Gave up on weber earlier thus year due to the underhand changing of product use
Now bal full time

Tony_C

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
Mostly Mapei this year, still would prefer Tilemaster but too expensive where i can get it locally

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I have my utility floor to tile, and bathroom walls and floor. And am using Mapei from Tile Mountain in Stoke on Trent. :)

So I can vote this year. lol!!

DS_96

-
Reaction score
It’s not exactly tile adhesive but, the company I subby for a lot we use arbokol 1025 SP to lay and grout tiles underwater. The stuff gets everywhere!! anyone else used it at all?

Reply to Which Tile Adhesive Have You Used Most in 2019? in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

I have recently laid around 30msq of porcelain floor tiles in our kitchen. The tiles have been...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Afternoon all, hope you are all having a good weekend. I am going to be tiling the splashback...
Replies
Views
I purchased some tiles on the 13th August from Topps Tiles in London, I wont say which one. But...
Replies
Views
I've got an AKW Tuff form shower tray with a waste that is 10mm above the tray when fully...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay