Discuss Which silicon do you guys use for showers in the Tanking and Wetrooms Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
hi there once again, just a quick one, I've used all different brands of silicon, but recently used Mapesil AC. After six months got a call back to say silicon is coming away, when I applied it both bath and porcilane where clean and dry. What are your thoughts on this, I've recently picked another tube up to go and put it right and have noticed this stuff is solvent free? Never noticed that on Dow Corning? Would that have made a great difference?

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I've started using a lot of sticks like sh*t .... it really does

Reply to Which silicon do you guys use for showers in the Tanking and Wetrooms Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi is it better to use an under tip sealing strip on shower tray or just silicone it. Has...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a wetroom tray on timber floor. We have an impey shower tray and tanking membrane...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Having recently found lots of water dripping down under my bath I managed to locate the...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay