Search the forum,

Discuss which laser ! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

Colour Republic

Oh by the way it doesn't do floors

Edit: Doh! just noticed you said it doesn't do floors on the end of your post

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
they need to come up with a really powerfull one for floors that you can see in the daylight
smiley3357.gif

andy-p

TF
Arms
Reaction score
i have the autocross laserliner which i got from tradetiler , it does walls and floors and costs about £240 , well worth it, and gooner get a pair of they red laser glasses mate :thumbsup:

Last edited:
T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

I have a Stabila, self leveler, good bit of kit but did'nt like the tripod it came with, so I adapted an old tripod to suit.Good luck, Half a mill Phil.

S

Spud

any one got the pls 180 i have been told its a top laser havent used it myself but a mate recommended it

C

Colour Republic

Why is the Dewalt no good for floors ive had one for 4 years and done loads of floors with it.
Lucius

Is it the same one lucius? The DW807 projects up and across not down, I agree you can get a beam across the floor if you set the laser far enough back but it's not the best, other lasers are more suited. Or have you found a way to set it up?

W

White Room

My other half bought me a cheap laser for a fiver (Bless her cotton socks) and worked perfectly for a 6m run

C

Colour Republic

My other half bought me a cheap laser for a fiver (Bless her cotton socks) and worked perfectly for a 6m run

A few years back my step father bought me a Red Devil drill for christmas (he's also a builder so he must have been having a joke or he doesn't like me very much)

I opened it and jumped with joy, "wow thanks Richard, a disposable drill!, just what I always wanted"

Reply to which laser ! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen