Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss which laser ! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

S

Spud

any one got the pls 180 i have been told its a top laser havent used it myself but a mate recommended it

Andy Tiler

TF
Arms
Reaction score
ive just bought the leica lino £179 screwfix wouldnt b without it now great laser.highly recomended.ideal for floors/walls:thumbsup:

C

Colour Republic

Why is the Dewalt no good for floors ive had one for 4 years and done loads of floors with it.
Lucius

Is it the same one lucius? The DW807 projects up and across not down, I agree you can get a beam across the floor if you set the laser far enough back but it's not the best, other lasers are more suited. Or have you found a way to set it up?

W

White Room

My other half bought me a cheap laser for a fiver (Bless her cotton socks) and worked perfectly for a 6m run

C

Colour Republic

My other half bought me a cheap laser for a fiver (Bless her cotton socks) and worked perfectly for a 6m run

A few years back my step father bought me a Red Devil drill for christmas (he's also a builder so he must have been having a joke or he doesn't like me very much)

I opened it and jumped with joy, "wow thanks Richard, a disposable drill!, just what I always wanted"

G

Gazzer

any one got the pls 180 i have been told its a top laser havent used it myself but a mate recommended it

I havent got one Gary but i was told by some suspended ceiling fitters that it is among the best....along with the Dewalt dw087 of course:smilewinkgrin:

C

Colour Republic

Anbody got a decent rotating laser level? not had one for years and that was in the thousands but they must have come down in price and is next on the list.

Thanks guys

C

caliperkid

Ive got a hilti pri 2 rotating self leveling laser it's amazing on offer at the moment 400 quid plus vat come as a kit with receiver, glasses, rechargable batteries,wall plate,box the works highly recomended. Check it out

C

Colour Republic

Ive got a hilti pri 2 rotating self leveling laser it's amazing on offer at the moment 400 quid plus vat come as a kit with receiver, glasses, rechargable batteries,wall plate,box the works highly recomended. Check it out

Just had a look, very nice specs on it. I can't seem to find it for less than £670 inc. Who's got on offer on it mate? I didn't really want to part with the wonga this close to christmas but that really does sound like a good deal:thumbsup:

C

caliperkid

thats the funny thing hilti themselves have it on offer, i may be wrong but i think thats the only place you can buy them brand new. i went to my local branch and they gave my a full demo, mega laser it's what most ceiling workers use.

Reply to which laser ! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
laattaana
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks