Search the forum,

Discuss which laser ! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

caliperkid

looking for a new cross line laser level for setting out floors must be good quality budget off around 250 quid no idea witch ones for me ,i've been looking at hilti but for the one i need im looking at 450 plus vat (to step for me) any advise would be great, need one with at least 20m acc. cheers kev

C

caliperkid

cheers boys i like the look of the new bosch one how good is the laser line and how for does it go before the line starts to fade and get wider ! i just think with lasers id rather pay more for a good quality one than a cheaper one that starts to fade. cheers .kev

P

peckers

I have one made by laserline bought it 6 years ago its been great had it recalibrated 4 months ago and they said it was still spot on!
its self levelling and it does horizontal and vertical and squares by useing two verticles great bit of kit! you can still get them in the newer model now seen them for about 180.00 cant remember where from though!!

F

Fred

Saw a chippie using a dewalt laser the other week. You have a magnetic base the laser attaches to, screw the attachment to a wall , put the laser on the magnetic plate, push it up / down to find the line, off you go.

He did 3 rooms for me in a matter of minutes, thinking of getting one myself. No good for floors mind!

C

Colour Republic

what this one?
2720870k.eps_large.jpg

I got one a few weeks back and I think quite a few on here have it as well:thumbsup:

Reply to which laser ! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen