Search the forum,

Discuss Which course, NETT or Diamond? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

peterhouse

thx grumpy grouter next question, that has been asked a 100 times , wats best course, im stuck between,nett,diamond??

A

aardvaarktiling

Have you looked at PTS in Harlow? I went to the Warrington course and they were fantastic.

P

peterhouse

is there a tiler in peterborough area that would be willing to let me go on a few jobs at weekends,no pay of course to get a idea of the trade? prior to doing a tiling course

G

graham31

I'm just back from the NETT great learning curve.As many have said before me Darren delivers the course content great and simplifies everything so you understand it.

obviously can't comment on Diamond

good luck friend

W

White Room

It's what suits you and your budget, Also the time you can have away from your existing work:thumbsup:

Reply to Which course, NETT or Diamond? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Morning all. Dan asked me to post up a thread about our training centre which he can then use...
Replies
Views
Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I am building my own house and now I'm ready to tile the floor downstairs. I have...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen