Search the forum,

Discuss What's your fav tune at the min?? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

doug boardley

simon and garfunkel yesterday, hence the new signature! (those familiar with s&g will grasp the significance!):grin:

D

doug boardley

Moya by Southern Death Cult today,seen them loads of times in all their names from sdc, death cult, and as The Cult, 23 times in total, last i heard Ian Astbury was playing with surviving members of The Doors,and I believe getting sued by Jim Morrisons' widow:red_indian:

Reaction score
bonnett but i listened to sabbath live evil and he has a fantastic rock voice is the solo dio stuff any good ?

D

doug boardley

not listened to any of his solo stuff,but i'd imagine it'd be ok,saw sabbath at reading in '83 they were crap! Ian gillan on lead vocals,sing all deep purple stuff:singer:

D

doug boardley

all time fave today, not listened to it for some time............nevermind...by nirvana,absolute 10/10 brilliant by one of my top 5 bands of all time!!

Reply to What's your fav tune at the min?? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen