Discuss What's your fav tune at the min?? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

F

faithhealer

Today we had the full 8 minute version of The Who's Won't get Fooled Again on Chris Evans, good driving thru' snow music!

B

BDS

faithhealer, was listening to my ipod today (on its docking station) instead of the radio and listened to the who for 2 hours first thing this morning definately gets you moving.:punk:

U

user123

MG,love grounds for divorce by elbow cracking song.:hurray:

:thumbsup: You're right there, John....just watched the concert on TV via red button on BBC channel, all there, beautiful to watch as well as listen - just for few more days yet, but what a great TV hour...

D

doug boardley

Carlos Santana "she's not there" today, absolutely love this song,also love the zombies and uk subs versions!

U

user123

Aaaah, of course, Santana, forgot about Santana, well done for reminding me, :hurray: will see if I get it on jango.com ....brilliant...

D

DHTiling

Sat night again...

these guys really bounce of each other......

[yt]dtajQu_nhz4&feature=channel[/yt]

F

faithhealer

Just watched the best 12 minute concert since Queen at Liveaid, Bruce Springsteen at the Superbowl

D

doug boardley

as Daves big bro' has joined,going for "white riot" by the clash today. Joe Stummer was a bloody genius who died too young:punk:

Reply to What's your fav tune at the min?? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Marley