Currently reading:
whats the best online or book iling coarse or training dvds

Search the forum,

Discuss whats the best online or book iling coarse or training dvds in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Just to clarify by what i meant... you will learn loads about the how too's etc from books and the bs standards and adhesive selections etc etc but you need hands on tiling to see even if you as an individual are even suited to tiling.. then you start to learn the trade over a long period and then you still never stop learning... all this experience alone will not come from reading or watching..

hope that sounded better :)

A

Alan M

thats what i was afraid of.only joking. i knew the books etc wouldnt teach everything but thought that they might show the basics and give me a bit of info on the products out there. i will lokk into the webber book. i joined this forum to learn the stuff that books cant ,wont or forgot to show you. all books have to be taken as opinion and read with contempt to a point as they usually are product biased.
i understand that im not going to be a pro over night, its practice that does that. i was hoping to avoid some (hopefully all)the stupid little things that shouldnt happen.

if i was to buy 2-3 books(etc) what would you reconmend

Reply to whats the best online or book iling coarse or training dvds in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
Morning all. Dan asked me to post up a thread about our training centre which he can then use for feedback. We have been established in Newport, South Wales (just across the bridge from Bristol)...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.