Discuss What's For Tea Tonight. in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

T

Tile Shop

Mine won't be anything special.... bit of rump, part of the Asda 3 for £10.

I'm gonna be having it rare so all the blood gets soaked up by the chips! When I get asked at a pub, I love the look I get when I tell the barman to just "pull its horns off and wipe its arse!"

O

Old Mod

Mine won't be anything special.... bit of rump, part of the Asda 3 for £10.

I'm gonna be having it rare so all the blood gets soaked up by the chips! When I get asked at a pub, I love the look I get when I tell the barman to just "pull its horns off and wipe its arse!"

Oh so u like it bluuuuuuuue! :rolleyes:

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Pub down our way used to do a 32oz rump steak!!!.....got it served to you in a frying pan!!! ...got jaw ache after eating it ..lol

J

J Sid

So quick and easy to do and one of my favourite meals @3_fall . Had it at a very nice restaurant near me, along with another favourite of skate with a butter, brown shrimps and caper sauce. When you live by the sea you need to make the most of the local catch . :)
And yes , love cooking and watch most the cooking programs on tv. ;)

Reply to What's For Tea Tonight. in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks