Search the forum,

Discuss What you got planned for new years eve.. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Anybody doing anything..?..party/watching telly..

Are you going to a big party/do...fancy dress etc..

what you gunna be doing..?

F

Fekin

Going round to a friends house, just the 4 of us, well 2 kids too.

We really pushed the boat out last year though.
I had been working a full 12 hour shift new years eve, got home just after 8pm, we ordered in a take away with a bottle of wine, watching a cable channel showing none stop episodes of Ross Kemp on gangs, to which we both fell asleep watching, and got woke up with the fireworks going off in London on the TV about 0:03am :santa_cheesy:

D

Daz

black tie & ball gown do at a mates bash!

Think I may wear the ball gown for a laugh :santa_cheesy::santa_cheesy:

T

Terry-La-Tiler

Traveling from London to Bournemouth to spend it with some friends from that neck of the woods, suit and tie job in a hotel, and no doubt plenty of vino!

D

doug boardley

At home, no sitters, mother and father in law coming round, might get drunk seeing as i've not managed it yet this festive season, this time last year was setting off to amsterdam, that was a good un.......

G

graham31

Just ma wife(pregnant not drinking) and i staying in my little girl will be in bed sleeping. :8:

Reply to What you got planned for new years eve.. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Morning Everyone! It is Easter this weekend and a lot of the kids are already off! Have you...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen