Search the forum,

Discuss What you got planned for new years eve.. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

F

Fekin

Going round to a friends house, just the 4 of us, well 2 kids too.

We really pushed the boat out last year though.
I had been working a full 12 hour shift new years eve, got home just after 8pm, we ordered in a take away with a bottle of wine, watching a cable channel showing none stop episodes of Ross Kemp on gangs, to which we both fell asleep watching, and got woke up with the fireworks going off in London on the TV about 0:03am :santa_cheesy:

Reply to What you got planned for new years eve.. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent bathroom (600x600 porcelain, about 25m walls and floors) which went pretty well. I'm now having a go...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.