Search the forum,

Discuss what would you do if confronted with this? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

P

Perry

Always remember a few years ago turned up to tile a kitchen splash back, the units were full. Cleaned it all of, started tiling. At lunch time popped out to get a sandwich. When I got back they had put it all back. Good jobs but not to bright.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I've had to clear away breakfast items in the past. i.e. the table, chairs, bowls and cups.......then sweep up the cornflakes off the floor before I could start tiling it.

Bathrooms are always full of tooth brushes and shampoo's etc. It's like I've just tured up out of the blue to tile their rooms.

Brian the Tile

TF
Arms
Reaction score
What's the problem with tiles being in the garage? If you turn up with them in your van do they get in the house by themselves?
Never seen tiles with legs actually,when i give a price for a job it is to do the tiling not to spend a few hours carrying them from the garage,i dont supply tiles anymore so i dont think ill have a problem getting them in from the van,dont mind helping anybody but believe the tiles should be where im working

W

WetSaw

Never seen tiles with legs actually,when i give a price for a job it is to do the tiling not to spend a few hours carrying them from the garage,i dont supply tiles anymore so i dont think ill have a problem getting them in from the van,dont mind helping anybody but believe the tiles should be where im working

Good for you.

S

Spare Tool

A few hours?? Unloaded 30 odd sqm today from a van and carried them in to room in 15 minutes...what you doing carrying them one at a time??

Reply to what would you do if confronted with this? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen