Search the forum,

Discuss What is this bathroom ceiling in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

V

vrytir

Hi guys, can somebody tell me what is this ceiling ceiling.jpg This has been posted by Stewart, in my thread, I tried to contact him but no luck, no answer:incazzato:. I know this is pvc ceiling but do not know name of it or where to buy it. It doesnt look like v-groove ceiling. I like it as I can not see any joinst on it. Can anybody help me, please

V

vrytir

Thank you Stewart, I tried to send you private message but didnt get any reply. You naughty :lol: Is it in real life that connection between the panels is almost invisible. Because when I looked on the picture I can not see it. It looks like one big panel.

S

Stewart

When fitted properly, you should only see a hairline join.....

Created on iPhone.....

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I've fitted this before and generally I would baton the ceiling again to make sure its level and then use a heavy duty staple gun to fix the panels on the tongues

Reply to What is this bathroom ceiling in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen