Currently reading:
What is this bathroom ceiling

Discuss What is this bathroom ceiling in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

V

vrytir

Hi guys, can somebody tell me what is this ceiling ceiling.jpg This has been posted by Stewart, in my thread, I tried to contact him but no luck, no answer:incazzato:. I know this is pvc ceiling but do not know name of it or where to buy it. It doesnt look like v-groove ceiling. I like it as I can not see any joinst on it. Can anybody help me, please

S

Stewart

They're PVC high gloss panels that come in 2.4 m lengths x 25 cm wide. I buy them from City Plumbing and they come in a pack of 4. The exact makers name escapes me but there are several makes online. I would avoid the cheeper one's as they usually arrive damaged and only buy the one's that come with a http://www.tradetiler.com/acatalog/universeal_grout_colour.html

Created on iPhone.....

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
I believe any fascia and soffit supplier. I know wicks do them as well. Also in t and g style and some other effects.
I have an omnico plastics supplier near me, might be a bit far for you to go but don't know if they have any other stores around the country.

Omnico - Leaders In Plastic For Building

Looks like Manchester and Wigan would be your nearest?

Last edited:

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
C

charlie1

charlie are you doing the venetian finish? did you go to mark wightman in the end mate
hi kilty, had to go to London for the training last year (gold trowel)... Only place that teaches it using authentic materials, I believe there are other places that teach using the cheaper acrylics. Only done a few jobs now but with very good results, one more recently was a curved bar area gantry in an Indian restaurant! It's truly stunning stuff but can be very tricky to get right, I made some small mistakes but I'm learning from them.... You know about the Venetian then mate?

Reply to What is this bathroom ceiling in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.