Search the forum,

Discuss What Area Are You From..??? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

The Lowestoft Tiler

Oulton Village
Lowestoft
Suffolk
Some might say the ar####le of England but i love it here :grin:

C

charlie1

Stirling

The smallest city in Scotland

Originally a Stone Age settlement, Stirling has been strategically significant since at least the Roman occupation of Britain, due to its naturally defensible Crag and tail hill, which latterly became the site of Stirling Castle, and its commanding position at the foot of the Ochil Hills on the border between the Lowlands and Highlands, at the lowest crossing point of the River Forth, a position it retained until the construction of the Kincardine Bridge during the 1930s. It is supposed that Stirling is the fortress of Iuddeu or Urbs Giudi where Oswiu of Northumbria was besieged by Penda of Mercia in 655, as recorded in Bede and contemporary annals:sleeping:

Just though i would share that

D

Derry

county durham in the north-east.

or 'dave country' as someone said to me! (thats newton aycliffe to those who dont have a clue!)

R

Rob Z

Northern Virginia, too close and within smelling distance of all the bravo sierra and hot air emanating from our Congress. :furious3:

M

medlar

Gateshead,Tyne & Wear, yup am a fully fledged Geordie,BUT i support MAN UTD,work that out lol

Reply to What Area Are You From..??? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen