Search the forum,

Discuss Wetroom dilemma's - want to pick on your professional opinon on this in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dumbo

The best bit is he's not even finished and it's falling apart . It will be a brave man who takes those spacers out .

W

WetSaw

He said the reason the tiles were falling off because he hadn't grouted them ...... and he had to dot and dab because the walls were uneven.

Can you explain the process of the refit from the beginning? Any photos before the "tiling" stage?
By the way, that's utter BS you're being told.

bally

TF
Reaction score
Both. Said he was shocked I questioned him. You ain't heard the best though he calculated the tiles needed and then was short not once but twice. Blamed the tile company for short tiling us.
Can you explain the process of the refit from the beginning? Any photos before the "tiling" stage?
By the way, that's utter BS you're being told.

bally

TF
Reaction score
We had a bathroom with just a sink we had it all ripped out and turn into a wetroom unfortunately I did'nt take photos but I have had a tiler who took pity and tiled the rest but he did say he would feel more comfortable in ripping and starting again here is some of the

IMG_5272.JPG IMG_5273.JPG IMG_5275.JPG IMG_5276.JPG IMG_5277.JPG IMG_5278.JPG

O

One Day

Well at least the way he makes them, they'll definitely be wet rooms.
Probably the rooms adjoining and below too though!

Reaction score
I'll just add that I'm currently on a tiling course in Hartlepool and even I can see that the "tiler" has no clue how to tile. Basic errors, really basic.

Reply to Wetroom dilemma's - want to pick on your professional opinon on this in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen