Discuss Weekend jokes in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

cornish_crofter

One day a duck came into the publei library.

"Book Book" (imagine it quacking) it said. So the librarian gave it a book and it left with the book under its wing.

The next day the duck brought the book back and then repeated "Book Book". The librarian then took the previous book back off the duck and handed it a new one.

This went on for a few days and after a week passed the librarian, courious as to what was going on, decided to follow the duck as it left the library.

The duck waddled over the main road to the park on the other side, and then onto the banks of the lake. The librarian then crouched under a tree and saw the duck waddle over to a frog.

"Book Book" said the duck
"Reddit Reddit" said the frog, as it handed the duck a book in return!

U

user123

Johnny Falls in Love ...
The pretty teacher was concerned with one of her eleven-year-old students. Taking him aside after class one day, she asked, "Little Johnny, why has your school work been so poor lately?"

"I’m in love," the boy replied.

Holding back an urge to smile, she asked, "With whom?"

"With YOU!" he said.

"But Johnny," she said gently, "don’t you see how silly
that is? It’s true that I would like a husband of my own someday. But I don’t want a child."

"Oh, don’t worry," the boy said reassuringly, "We'll be really really careful!"

C

cornish_crofter

Did you hear about the MP who claimed for a floating Island for his ducks?

His constituents want him to stand down at the next general election. One local woman was quoted at saying that he's not all he was quacked up to be!

A political analyst said his career was a dead duck!

A newspaper has accused him of feathering his own nest!

He wants to build bridges but thinks are looking a bit down for him at the moment.

U

user123

You've got a quack theme going there, haven't you :lol: :lol: :lol:

How's life in my old neck of the woods?

C

cornish_crofter

Good weather at the moment G, summer's here and there is work to be done on the house etc.

As for work, I've enough to pay the bills and put some materials into the development.

Just treading water!

D

doug boardley

when my grandad was ill, my grandma rubbed "lard" on his back. He went downhill pretty fast after that!

U

user123

Cured
A woman went to her doctor's office. She was seen by one of the new doctors, but after about 4 minutes in the examination room, she burst out screaming and ran down the hall.

An older doctor stopped her and asked what the problem was, and she explained. He had her sit down and relax in another room.

The older doctor marched back to the first and demanded, "What's the matter with you? Mrs. Terry is 63 years old, she has four grown children and seven grandchildren, and you told her she was pregnant?"

The new doctor smiled smugly as he continued to write on his clipboard.

"Cured her hiccups though, didn't it?"

S

sstilingservice

sorry Blonde joke

A Blonde girl comes home from school and say's Mummy all the other girls could only count to 10 but I could count to 30 is it because I'm Blonde ?

Yes said her mum

The next day the Blonde comes home from school and said Mummy all the other girls could only go upto g in the alphabet but I could go all the way upto s is that because I'm Blonde?

Yes said her Mum

The next day the Blonde comes home from school and said Mummy all the other girls at school are only just starting to get boobs but mine are fully grown is that because I'm Blonde ?

No Said her Mum it's because you are 35 :)

S

sstilingservice

Good glad you liked it !!

Phoned my Blonde wife the other day and said be carefull. I have just seen on the news that some idiot is driving up the motorway the wrong way.

and she said it's not just one they are all bloody doing it !!!

S

sstilingservice

OK Sorry about all the Bonde jokes here is a bronette joke

Bronette : Doctor I'm in pain all over my body

Doctor: Say's ok show me

Bronette :Ok so she pokes ger leg ouch she say's , Pokes her arm ouch she say's pokes her stomach ouch she say's

Doctor : Scratches his chin and say's your a Blonde arn't you?

Bronette : Yes how can you tell ?

Doctor : Because you have broken your finger:smilewinkgrin:

Reply to Weekend jokes in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Marley