Search the forum,

Discuss weber grout in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dash J

Wow I'm surprised a couple of people like it,it is a terrible grout
especially the grey and silver grey,I have used it and had patchy grout and efflorescence
also had tiny air bubbles all over it,and that was me mixing per instructions

S

Stocks Tiles

The tile shop I get all my materials from use Weber grout for a few colours such as white, jasmine, ivory and sandstone, then use Norcross for grey, anthracite, crème ect. The Weber is a very smooth grout, the Norcross is rather gritty but leaves a nice finish. Used Mapei once, and once only lol talk about the unexpected drying time it went like plastic!

S

Stef

I'm with you on that m8, used grout 3000 for the 1st time a few months ago & it is a fantastic grout to use.
I find it very like Bal wall grout to use.
Normally hate using a floor grout on walls as it will slide right off the float but grout 3000 holds on & is really good to work with.

Doozy

TF
Reaction score
The adhesives Weber produce are in the main very good indeed. Their grout however is the spawn of the Devil. Hideous stuff, horrible. Used it a couple of times and had a mare with it. Thought it must be me, so tried it again a while later and had the same result, useless.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Mixed results by the look of it. ..
Will have to see if I can get some 3000 to try. .

Does seem though if you're used to using bal then mapei is a nightmare to use.......is for me anyway. .

Reply to weber grout in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen