Search the forum,

Discuss We advertise a job. And crazy people come out of the woodwork. But hmm.... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 1779

We have an ad running for a demonstrator to work with us at the Ideal Home Show for one month.

This is the ad:

We need an active presenter to work for 25 days at the ideal home show, sometimes from 10am to 10pm (long hours) telling the public about our diamond drill kits which cut holes into very hard porcelain and granite tiles. Pitch contains a working demo with a hand held battery drill and drill bit on a working wall. You will close the deal by selling kits off stand and taking credit card or cash payments.

You will be able to talk about the same thing again and again. You will be able to demonstrate the time savings and cost savings to the public on using a tile drill. Expect to be grilled by professional installers and be ready with the answers! You will be fearless with the public and highly motivated.

The responses have been interesting.... But this one is the best!

but I also have modeling and dancing experience (working in both Spearmint Rhino and Stringfellows). I am also a qualified personal trainer and attractive (a trait I know to be an added bonus as a presenter).[/COLOR]

Now I dont know about you but what I am thinking is this.... I dont care if she can - or cant - sell drill bits. But if shes worked at Spearmint Rhino's and I get to work with her for 25 days then I am going to go to work with a song in my heart..

G

grumpygrouter

Spearmint Rhino...........Ideal Home Show? Hmmmmmm maybe a mismatch somewhere??:grin:

R

rossy

maybe she could do some kind of demo with drills while hanging fom a pole it would get a crowd in...

P

Prem Tiler

be warned!!

you do relise this is probably your wife trying to catch you out dont ya?

P

Prem Tiler

just seen the pic attached i didn't see it before. I take back my offer to help on the casting couch!

Reply to We advertise a job. And crazy people come out of the woodwork. But hmm.... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen