Discuss Wanted: 13" floor tiles, Toprak Seramik in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

J

JOHN MAC

Hello all!

Your help would be greatly appreciated. I'm looking for ten or more 13" Toprak Seramik floor tiles. I think the colour is Ural Green. Please see the attached photo.

Many thanks

John

P1070370.JPG

Reaction score
@3_fall I haven't seen that tile in around 6 years im afraid. Had customers try to match it last year and went darker if I remember correctly. John where abouts are you trying to use these to match as I may be able to come up with an alternative design for you?

OP
B

Brooke Ceramics

Hi John,

Toprak Seramik did supply us many years ago but we haven't dealt with them for a considerable time now.

Out of interest I Googled "Toprak Seramik Ural Green". The first result was this thread(!) and the second was another thread from 2009;

Discontinued TOPRAK tile - https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/discontinued-toprak-tile.24868/

It seems like people were struggling to find them back then. I think you may have to consider an alternative option.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
J

JOHN MAC

Hi John,

Toprak Seramik did supply us many years ago but we haven't dealt with them for a considerable time now.

Out of interest I Googled "Toprak Seramik Ural Green". The first result was this thread(!) and the second was another thread from 2009;

Discontinued TOPRAK tile - https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/discontinued-toprak-tile.24868/

It seems like people were struggling to find them back then. I think you may have to consider an alternative option.

OP
J

JOHN MAC

Many thanks for all the good advice, I think I shall abandon the search, and renew the whole floor. (I shall keep some of the new tiles for spares)

Reply to Wanted: 13" floor tiles, Toprak Seramik in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Replies you've not seen

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dazzer