Search the forum,

Discuss Walls or Floor First? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dumbo

As said before you can tile walls first by fixing a batten and tiling the wall then once the floor is done fix the bottom row .

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I do it both ways , with a 3 way laser its easy to tile the walls first , and it keeps mess off the floor, as no matter how u cover it, it always gets mucky :(
I usually floor tile up to the wall Tiles as well

Bopster

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Usually walls first for me but on my current job gone with floor first as tiling walls with metros and will get better finish with floor tile under then

Reply to Walls or Floor First? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen