Search the forum,

Discuss Wall and Floor tilers required for New build housing projects all over Midlands, CSCS Cards required. Message for further details in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Type of tiling work required
Regular Subcontracted Work - Tiles and adhesives supplied - CSCS card required
Total Meters of Tiling (either per job or week)
Varied new build houses kitchen 4m2 bathroom 6m2, mainly walls occasionally floors.
Area the tiling job(s) / tiling work are/is?
Coventry, Leicester, Notts, Lincoln, South Yorks, Derbys, Warwick
Contractors for New House Builders small to large sites, Possibility to have long term contracts for suitable individuals. Must have own tools and transport.

Reaction score
Contractors for New House Builders small to large sites, Possibility to have long term contracts for suitable individuals. Must have own tools and transport.
Hi, am interested in site work. I have lots of experience but been working abroad since 2007 so no uk qualifications. They are telling me to start with a labourer csis card, does this work for you?

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, am interested in site work. I have lots of experience but been working abroad since 2007 so no uk qualifications. They are telling me to start with a labourer csis card, does this work for you?
Who is telling you that?

Have you been tiling abroad or doing something else abroad? (As in, have you kept up with the changes - which are plentiful since 2007)

Reaction score
Hi Pete
Thanks for your message, If you are looking to work on any uk building sites a CSCS card is essential. If you don't have one yet go on to CSCS website to find out how to get one you have to do a Health and safety test which is easy but get the app to practice. If you have experience you can fast track on to a blue card by getting an assessment which is a day at a training venue which will award a NVQ level 2.
Where are you based? we are in Leicester. If you give me your contact details I will give you a call and find a bit more info and see if we can help.
Regards
Pete(also)
PLT Ltd

Reaction score
Who is telling you that?

Have you been tiling abroad or doing something else abroad? (As in, have you kept up with the changes - which are plentiful since 2007)
A woman on the phone at csis told me that
After reading their website it is clear as mud
[automerge]1568984418[/automerge]
Hi Pete
Thanks for your message, If you are looking to work on any uk building sites a CSCS card is essential. If you don't have one yet go on to CSCS website to find out how to get one you have to do a Health and safety test which is easy but get the app to practice. If you have experience you can fast track on to a blue card by getting an assessment which is a day at a training venue which will award a NVQ level 2.
Where are you based? we are in Leicester. If you give me your contact details I will give you a call and find a bit more info and see if we can help.
Regards
Pete(also)
PLT Ltd
Thanks for reply Pete
(NUMBER REMOVED - FOLLOW THE FORUM RULES OR YOU RISK GETTING YOUR ACCOUNT REMOVED)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Dislike
Reactions: Dan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wall and Floor tilers required for New build housing projects all over Midlands, CSCS Cards required. Message for further details in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen