Search the forum,

Discuss UNPOLISHED PORECELAIN RIVEN CHARCOAL 60 X 60 cms (BE66177) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

sich

I purchased about 18 months ago from Tiles and Baths Direct of West Hendon London NW9 some UNPOLISHED PORECELAIN RIVEN CHARCOAL 60 X 60 cms (BE66177)

I do not know if the reference BE66177 is their own reference or a generic one.

Tiles and Baths Direct say that their supplier no longer supplies it and I need about 6 UNPOLISHED PORECELAIN RIVEN CHARCOAL 60 X 60 cms (BE66177) tiles.

Does anyone know from where I can get it within driving distance of my home in Hendon, London NW4 4LH( say not more than an hour's drive- less if possible).

I have one spare so I would like to go to whover may have them to check that my spare one matches with theirs.

Please contact me by e-mail to [email protected] or mobile 07971 466010.

Regards

DAVID SICHEL

W

wetdec

Re: UNPOLISHED PORCELAIN RIVEN CHARCOAL 60 X 60 cms (BE66177)

got a picture of front and back m8

S

Spud

Re: UNPOLISHED PORCELAIN RIVEN CHARCOAL 60 X 60 cms (BE66177)

tiles and bath direct deal with a factory from china called jiajun the code number on your tile looks like one of theirs ,feet-international at bermorndsey may have this tile ask for Ray Smith try their website www.feet-international.co.uk for the number they also have a showroom in battersea if thats nearer for you :thumbsup:

Reply to UNPOLISHED PORECELAIN RIVEN CHARCOAL 60 X 60 cms (BE66177) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen