Search the forum,

Discuss Unmodified floor tile adhesive for putting 600x300 tiles on Sculter Ditra in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dumbo

The industry is very different in the USA so I wouldn’t pay too much attention to that, over here we don’t use the term modified, and generally we don’t use none flexible adhesives. Any s1 would be ideal.
So good you said it twice

Colo

TF
Reaction score
The industry is very different in the USA so I wouldn’t pay too much attention to that, over here we don’t use the term modified, and generally we don’t use none flexible adhesives. Any s1 would be ideal.

Thank you for your help

ATB

Col

Colo

TF
Reaction score
Probably. But you should look at backer board as well

I did consider 9mm No More Ply or Hardibacker but I have never used them before and was concerned they would not give the support for the large tiles.

I would have liked to use them as they would be much simpler to install than plywood and Ditra.

Thanks again

Col

Reply to Unmodified floor tile adhesive for putting 600x300 tiles on Sculter Ditra in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen