Currently reading:
Ultra Tile Adhesives

Discuss Ultra Tile Adhesives in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

K

karlm98

2006? time flies but adhesives get better, i just used the standard set single part flex and i found it to be rather good, also used the fast set and it has a decent bucket life it does not go off too fast..unlike tilemaster which is very popular in wigan /bolton i wont use it anymore due to it going off way to fast also the quality varies too much for my tastes and the white rapid is way to rapid not to mention a bit to orange.

Reply to Ultra Tile Adhesives in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Let us know which brand of tiles adhesive you use. And the price per bag trade if possible. Let's see if there's is a disparity across the country.
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few ways to fix tile to bathroom walls. First you need to prepare the walls for tiling. Note that...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe had worn away over the past 70 years, causing a small crack in the copper. A plumber/builder fixed...
Replies
Views
I've got an AKW Tuff form shower tray with a waste that is 10mm above the tray when fully screwed in. The Tiler laid my 5mm hex mosaic tiles on a 2mm bed, so obvs wasn't going to drain. I took...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am planning to tile a full height panel of split face tiles to sit 3” behind a log burner on a plaster render on blockwork wall. I’m planning to score and scrape the paint off the...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.