Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss UK Tiling Forum | Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

S

SandyFloor

I do the real stuff too. In fact I did 400 sq of sandstone last year and about 200 sq between trav and porc. I also did about 350 sq of oak too. I do a lot better with Karndean & Amtico.

T

Tats

051.jpg 134.jpg 097.jpg 057.jpg 029.jpg 009.jpg 102.jpg so heres a pool i completed, rendered, screeded and tiled

M

Mike

have you joined the tilers forums arms? you need to be in there to enter. it's easy to join, just do a search or p.m. one of the mods

D

DHTiling

marble job was last month pool was a little older but i have plenty completed how do i enter pics for potm?

Ours is called JOTM ( Job of the month) and has been going since 2009.. POTM is a recent added one i have noticed on another forum..:)

JOTM is held in the tilers arms each month and each job must have been from the month it is entered and proof is required, either in the form of pic date stamp or a daily newspaper in one of the pic showing the date..:)

Help Me Where's the door to the Tilers Forums Arms? - tilersforums.com | Tile Forums | Tiling Forum

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
had to get the trowels out this past few weeks:mad2:,this weeks job was overdrawing a bigish ceiling re boarding and drylining walls and skimming,just me and a labourer,all downstairs and extention to do,im gutted,me shoulders were killing after that ceiling,and i hate the job,im working for a right moaning old :oops:.
some pics of ceiling,dident have the camera until dinner so none of doing it,but pics of 1st and 2nd coats+laying down then troweling up of most walls:smilewinkgrin:

Attachments

• PICT2811.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 47
  • PICT2803.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 48
  • PICT2799.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 45
  • PICT2810.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 42
  • PICT2797.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 46
  • PICT2808.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 45
  • PICT2796.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 46

Reply to UK Tiling Forum | Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
laattaana
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks