Search the forum,

Discuss Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mike

have you joined the tilers forums arms? you need to be in there to enter. it's easy to join, just do a search or p.m. one of the mods

D

DHTiling

marble job was last month pool was a little older but i have plenty completed how do i enter pics for potm?

Ours is called JOTM ( Job of the month) and has been going since 2009.. POTM is a recent added one i have noticed on another forum..:)

JOTM is held in the tilers arms each month and each job must have been from the month it is entered and proof is required, either in the form of pic date stamp or a daily newspaper in one of the pic showing the date..:)

Help Me Where's the door to the Tilers Forums Arms? - tilersforums.com | Tile Forums | Tiling Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I spend some time in doorways. NOTE THAT DAN HAS CREATED THIS NEW 2024 SHOW US YOUR TILE...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen