Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss UK Tiling Forum | Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

N

NZ_Tiler

I think this customer may be fond of the colour green
Photo0292.jpg
Photo0290.jpg
Photo0275.jpg
Photo0276.jpg

R

rainsco

the zement tiles are leiwand! are they from via? how would you call fugenschnitt in english?
i need for a comming projekt lots of cement tiles so i´m searching for alternatives to via.

N

NZ_Tiler

the zement tiles are leiwand! are they from via? how would you call fugenschnitt in english?
i need for a comming projekt lots of cement tiles so i´m searching for alternatives to via.

es heißt 'grout joint' I only layed the tiles, I will try find out where the tiles came from, but i know it tooks months for them to arrive.

mz30

TF
Arms
Reaction score
just found this on my external drive from a couple of years ago

[video=youtube;aFJeL0OUr-o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFJeL0OUr-o[/video]

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Here's one we finished today, my mate Dermot (tile fix) did this one together. Hope the pics work. (Original Style)

Attachments

• d5.jpg
    200.6 KB · Views: 68
  • d4.jpg
    207.3 KB · Views: 67
  • d3.jpg
    188.1 KB · Views: 69
  • d2.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 64
  • d1.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 66
  • d10.jpg
    189.4 KB · Views: 55
  • d9.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 60
  • d8.jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 65
  • d7.jpg
    202.9 KB · Views: 65
  • d6.jpg
    204.6 KB · Views: 71
  • d11.jpg
    186.8 KB · Views: 55
  • d12.jpg
    208.3 KB · Views: 55
  • d13.jpg
    182.8 KB · Views: 59
  • d14.jpg
    203.2 KB · Views: 49
D

DHTiling

Nice floor Phil .. goes well with the kitchen... shame about having to insert closures but it happens sometimes.. i have noticed an uptake in this floor type getting popular again..

Reply to UK Tiling Forum | Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks