Search the forum,

Discuss Uk Pro Tiling Training - Tiling Courses (formerly Nett) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dodge

Re: North East Tiling Training - Tyne and Wear

Hi, I did the 4 day tiling course last week, and will be returning to the centre for my natural stone course. Its hard to add to all the comments already made by people as they are all correct and everything has been covered.

However, to anyone undecided about the course, I am extremely pleased with the service I received in return for my fees and would recommend the course to anyone interested in either setting up as a tiler or just interested in doing the course. I am a fireman myself, and looking to get tiling work around my shift pattern.

Darren, Tracy and Colin are all extremely helpful and are more than willing to go out of their way to help.

Thanks,

Dodge

D

Daz Gray

Hi just to let you all know im a local lad to south shields lived here 37 years and wish i knew north east tiling trainig was here years ago nevermind .The course was worth every penny (the wife) has ever spent just done 5 of the 8 day course back next week for the rest its been great a bit daunting however very informative Darren really does know his stuff infact theres nothing he doesnt know about the trade . Ive done a bit of tiling over the years thought i knew it all but didnt feally have a clue compared to now looking forward to next week to be bombarded with even more thanks Darren and Tracey and the rest of the team good luck for the future Thanks Daz south shields

C

Consett John

Big thankyou to Darren at N.E.T.T. had a great week on the tiling course,Lots to take in and lots of questions to ask :smilewinkgrin: Always seem to end up in a good group of people too, hope you have all enjoyed your extra 3 days . Have landed my first job today, Kitchen :plaster ,splashbacks,slate floor and electric matt under floor heating!Good job we had that talk on slate on fridays natural stone day.going to look at a bathroom in the morning 2.Best of luck to you all,and thanks again to all at nett:hurray:

D

Daz Gray

Well ive done my last 3 days this week and this too was just as informative than last week . Like i said after my first week i thought i could tile before but didnt however i do now and its now down to me to start getting work and to perfect the technique.Good luck to alll the team Darren,Tracey,Paul ,Colin and Derek the plasterer.

D

dan@its

Hi

Went on the course beggining of January and it was the best thing i have done. I had never lifted a tile before in my life, i got advised to go on the course and now a have a rappidly growing business... Need i say more???

Just want to say thanks to Darren, Tracey and the rest of the team...

Would recommend the course to anyone

Danny

M

mags

Just finished the four day Tiling course which was hosted by our lovely compare Darren. (whos Red btw ;) )

Just Like to reiterate what most have said , I have experience with tiling in mates and family homes aswell as my own, but if I had known what I now know id have started on my own years ago.

The course was well thought out , yes it was fast paced and my head was spinning at times, however with the notes Darren provided and the explanations he gave along with demonstrations and practicals , it all made sense. Bear in mind he is giving an amazing amount of knowledge in a short time and you need to listen and study!!

I have showed friends including a mate of mine who was a tiler (until his knees gave in) the results of the training in photo form , all thought it was a great job and I am proud of what I achieved.

Id urge anyone to visit NETT and speak to Darren and Tracey a they both are very positive people and give you all the tools you need to become a businessman :thumbsup:.

Thanks again Darren and Tracey and Ill see you both next week on the plastering course :hurray:.

G

Gary Gregg

hi just finished the 8 day course which covers bespoke tiling and natural stone. darrens methods are second to none, and i was amazed at how much i could learn in my time there. the course is very well structured and i would reccomend it to anyone, as i can guarantee you will learn all you need to know, also how to structure your business Thanks:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

G

g.clough

ive just completed the 8 day bespoke course and i would highly recommend this course for anyone who is thinking of setting up as a self employed tilier as this course takes in everything you will need to know from business structure , banking , dealing with customers tiling training and much much more so a massive thank you to darren and tracey for having me on their course and all the hard work they put into making my stay at north east tiling training an excellent one ,you 2 are stars also a big thanks to their staff , derek , paul and colin who where always on hand to help and answer questions , top blokes , thanks again , george clough :thumbsup:

S

Smithy153

I've now completed the 8 day bespoke course at NETT. Its a fantastic course and covers a vast amount of information and there is plenty of knowledge to take on board. I really enjoyed the 3 day bespoke course taken by Darren. We covered a lot of stuff in the 3 days and felt they were invaluable. All the advice regarding setting up the business is really helpful. Anyone with some determination wanting to get into tiling this is the place to go. I travelled from Coventry to complete the course having read the feedback on this site and it was a worthy journey. From my first phone call to Tracey to book my course to the support available on completion. Thanks guys and i'll be back for the plumbing soon the course looks great.

Reply to Uk Pro Tiling Training - Tiling Courses (formerly Nett) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen