Search the forum,

Discuss Uk Pro Tiling Training - Tiling Courses (formerly Nett) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

CON5933

North East TT

Sort of course related?

I'd like to say a big thank you to Tracy at NETT... I was booked to do a course next week (natural stone etc) but had to cancel due to unforeseen circumstances...
Tracy couldn't have been more helpul or understanding, same goes for Brenda at the Sea Crest, (local B&B)
A great big thanks to the two of you, :wink_smile:

Ian Con

G

GazTech

Re: North East TT

Still need to know what happened to the tree CON ??? you had a cunning plan

M

michael knight

Re: North East Tiling Training - Tyne and Wear

Hey everyone!

Just completed this 5 day course. Have to say it was excellent start to finish. A really friendly, down to earth set up.

A must for anyone wishing to learn to tile!

:)

M

Mark2000

Have heard only good responses to the courses. I have looked at the web site and is full of a lot of information. But i could not find any prices on the site. Could someone pm me or post a reply letting me know how much it cost to do the 4day course.

M

margyrobbo

prices are printed on [DLMURL="http://www.learntotile.co.uk"]Tiling Courses | Tiling Training Courses | Tiling Training | Wall Tiling Courses | Floor Tiling Courses | Tiling Courses in Scotland | North East Tiling Courses[/DLMURL]

View attachment 87612

Last edited by a moderator:
M

malcolm

North East Tiling Training

I would like to let everybody know how great this course was. I went to NETT in march. As I had to travel over 800 miles to get there hoped it wouldnt be a waste of time or money. IN FACT IT WAS THE OPPOSITE great value for money(why waste time on a four week course when Darren teaches you all you need to know in 4 days?)

The course itself is very intensive, we were there from 9am till 7pm every night. The way Darren teaches is straightforward and to the point. Its a lot to take in but the way he gets it into your head so you can remember it is amazing.

Before this course I had never picked up a tile before,When I got home my first job was in a new build house, I had 2 shower rooms (all walls and floors around 25sqm each) and a kitchen splashback to do. Darren always said your first job would pay for the course fees and all your tools.He was right.( I hav'nt stopped since)

All I can say is go for it you won't regret it. Cheers Darren and Tracey

Malc
(the Orkney boys)

B

brian c

Re: North East Tiling Training

good show Malcolm all the best.Hope you're leaving those sheep alone.

ps were those your wellies that were left in Darrens workshop?lol

you could always get him to post them to you for the weekend.lol

Reply to Uk Pro Tiling Training - Tiling Courses (formerly Nett) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen