Discuss Training wanted in a full time position in the Tiling Courses area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
hi,

I am seeking tiling training around the Surrey area. I have completed a level 2 course in 2012 and have been working for agencies since. I am want further training in domestic tiling because I feel I am not yet up to a high standard of tiling. The work I do is not constant with agencies and I am asked to do a lot of snagging and would like to get my head down In a permanent job. I ask you contact me with any further questions via private message.

Thanks Tom Holdsworth

D

Dumbo

When you say agencies do you mean labour agencies rather than tiling contractors . If so maybe you should pursue Tile contracting firms as this may be a way to get more tiling under your belt .

Reaction score
thanks for taking the time to reply jcrtiling. I have done some commercial work but would like to train and work in a domestic environment. I would also like to be under the wing of a good tiler than learn to do things the wrong way. Thanks tom

L

LM

Well hello and welcome to the forum Tom, that's a nice introduction also. Good luck with your career and I hope someone can take you on and give you the experience your after (you're) :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Training wanted in a full time position in the Tiling Courses area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22