Discuss Training wanted in a full time position in the Tiling Courses - Tile Workshops area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
hi,

I am seeking tiling training around the Surrey area. I have completed a level 2 course in 2012 and have been working for agencies since. I am want further training in domestic tiling because I feel I am not yet up to a high standard of tiling. The work I do is not constant with agencies and I am asked to do a lot of snagging and would like to get my head down In a permanent job. I ask you contact me with any further questions via private message.

Thanks Tom Holdsworth

D

Dumbo

When you say agencies do you mean labour agencies rather than tiling contractors . If so maybe you should pursue Tile contracting firms as this may be a way to get more tiling under your belt .

Reaction score
thanks for taking the time to reply jcrtiling. I have done some commercial work but would like to train and work in a domestic environment. I would also like to be under the wing of a good tiler than learn to do things the wrong way. Thanks tom

L

LM

Well hello and welcome to the forum Tom, that's a nice introduction also. Good luck with your career and I hope someone can take you on and give you the experience your after (you're) :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Training wanted in a full time position in the Tiling Courses - Tile Workshops area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks