Search the forum,

Discuss Topp Fix 2 Part Adhesive ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

tomo13

Hi
Has anyone used the Topp Fix 2 part adhesive before, if so is it any good, pot life etc.
Thanks

O

oldgit

its good and its cheap.
compared to bal fast flex and mapei kerra with liquid id score it 8.5/10 with the other to scoring 10/10.
it seems a little bit less tacky and you only get about 3mts with a 10mm trowel.
the thing is on a small bathroom it a great price and helps keep your price down,on a big floor i would go for mapei its better value thaan bal and whatever you have left always gets used up as a s/p rapid set.
it retails as dear as bal fast flex.

Last edited by a moderator:
R

rossy

ive never had a problem with it used on small bathrooms a few times pot life isnt very long specially if warm so dont mix in one go if not very quick..

F

faithhealer

Used it a couple of times, seems to do the business. Sticks to my hands as good as the other stuff anyway!

Reply to Topp Fix 2 Part Adhesive ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen