Search the forum,

Discuss TJ1 - 'If Carlsberg made bait cabins..... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

Time's Ran Out

It was all work Dave!
8 till 8 and this was our lunch hour - and yes I stopped for the full 60minutes.:thumbsup:

John.

T

Time's Ran Out

Dave -That's a Snicker Knee pad, it finally gave up the ghost on the 12th May 2009 and I was reduced to shorts with strap on gel pads.I've got a picture of that as well but with this being a public site!!!!
Would love to show you the clients Villa in the South of France and the 230sq mts of floor tiling but I've been advised against for legal reasons as it may appear in Hello magazine!
Now its back to the old victorian/mosaic/and stone jobs!
I keep telling them - 'this is the best job in the world'.:thumbsup:

John.

Reply to TJ1 - 'If Carlsberg made bait cabins..... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. As title suggests. Used to use this forum a while back but seems my account was deleted...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen