Search the forum,

Discuss Tiling onto floorboards in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
hi all just seeking abit of advice on tiling onto floorboards. I’m tiling my dining room with 600x600 polished porcelain with pro warm underfloor heating can someone advise. Is this the right way I was planning on sticking the insulation boards down with a rapid set from tile master straight onto primed floor boards fixing with washes as well then underfloor then self levelling is this correct or do I need to ply on top of the floorboards cheers

U

Unused Account 1

Not many floorboards that level,i had a job similar ,but felt wasnt getting much coverage,

Reply to Tiling onto floorboards in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen