Search the forum,

Discuss Tiling cupboard and doors in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hello mate, what is it that you want from us? You haven't raised any questions in your message.

Thanks

Edd
want to know if there is a material that can be used for a door, that can be tiled and that can take a hinge. So wood out of the question, all the tile boards like kerdi, jackoboard, pcs board etc etc.

Thanks

eddcottee

Arms
Reaction score
I'd buy something like that (wedi do some I believe), but that one gives you the frame. Take the plasterboard off and replace with backerboard, and tike straight onto that

Reaction score

Reply to Tiling cupboard and doors in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen