Search the forum,

Discuss Tiling an external garage walls in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hi Guyz
I was wondering if anyone could offer any advice, I have a client, who is requesting a cost for tiling an external garage, I was thinking of securing hardibacker boards using adhesive & then fixing 12 screws per board to secure the boards, then using a good quality adhesive, and tiling.
or do you think it would be ok to tile direct to brick ?
I was a bit wary, one with the weight of the tiles, and two the durability of them externally, any advice would be great
Thanks
Al

H

hmtiling

Change the hardie for a marmox/wedi type board. Glue and mechanically fix using the washers for the board and you're good to go

Reply to Tiling an external garage walls in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen