Search the forum,

Discuss Tiles falling of the walls in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Lola

-
Reaction score
Hi all
Im hoping that you could give me yoir opinion/ some advise.
I had a tiler tile my bathroom walls 3 years ago and now the tiles are coming away from the wall the tiler has told me that the walls were primed prior and that flexible floor adhesive was used not wall adhesive as the tiles were 500 x 400 so there should have been no issue im not sure where to go from here ? Also is there a guarantee time i had nothing in wrighting?

Thank you

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Do you have some pictures of the problem.

T

Time's Ran Out

A reputable tradesman would stand by his workmanship and resolve this situation. He has done something incorrect so I’d assume he’s a chancer!

Dhtiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
In the states its 1 year on remodel work for warranty. Tile lasts until the trend changes. I see my clients at the store, or soccer games with my kids. He should be there helping. Never heard of wall or floor adhesives. Makes no sense. I don't have access to your products though, so maybe fine.

Reply to Tiles falling of the walls in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen