Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Tilersforums.co.uk 10th Birthday Party in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

I Would not miss this for the world.

You guys / gals have been my inspiration from the day I joined.
for the members who have no idea who I am I keep bouncing back..I am hoping to get back on line ASAP
you will all soon get fed up with me bleating on.
Seriously though I will be there if I have to crawl down the M6.

I

Ian

for the members who have no idea who I am I keep bouncing back..I am hoping to get back on line ASAP
You won't have to crawl @Phil Hobson, there are plenty of people who will happily chuck you in the back of their van and give you a lift :) glad to hear you're on the mend. Hope to see you soon.

D

Dougs Third Go

I'll pick you up en-route Phil, still haunts me that I couldn't make your 60th birthday bash mate ;)

I

Ian

Sounds like this may actually go ahead and if does would anybody object to me attending ?
Lol, plenty of people not me though, be nice to have a beer again :tearsofjoy: Really looking forward to seeing some old faces and meeting a few new ones.

Reply to Tilersforums.co.uk 10th Birthday Party in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mcgtech
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks