Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Tilersforums.co.uk 10th Birthday Party in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Sounds fine to me , i have a suit,apparently i look like oddjob in it , but i will still wear it :)
Women as well or just us macho men ?

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds fine to me , i have a suit,apparently i look like oddjob in it , but i will still wear it :)
Women as well or just us macho men ?
Haven't thought that far ahead yet! I think we can do +1's

Let the mrs meet each other.

I think we might end up selling tickets for it. Not to profit but to get commitment and co tribute towards the costs. Perhaps. What are all your views on that?

I

Ian

I think a small contribution for tickets is perfectly acceptable, it'll be quite a costly affair I'd imagine so, £20 or so for a ticket is more than fair. I doubt £20 would even cover the food!

O

Old Mod

I've no problem with paying for a ticket.
Well praps our ticket money should cover the meal, that way it frees up cash for the rest.
I'd be happy with that anyway.

A

Aston

Id definitely be up for that. i've met, worked and kept in touch with some great people from this forum. I would love to meet dan, dave and a few others from here...not wearing a tie tho, only wear them for funerals and court (being a scouser and all that ;0)

Could you try and make it the 13th april, thats my 25th wedding anniversary and i really dont wanna be there if i can help it...just kiddin gayle xx :0(

Seriously tho, where have those 9 years gone!!!
Looking forward too it
Ed

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Would love to have you there and buy you a drink or two pal.

Strictly suit and tie though.

Let's at least come in them, do a hour for the awards and whatnot, and then you can get overalls on if you want. Which is when we kill the free wifi connection and deny you were even there in Facebook photos and whatnot.

A

Aston

Would love to have you there and buy you a drink or two pal.

Strictly suit and tie though.

Let's at least come in them, do a hour for the awards and whatnot, and then you can get overalls on if you want. Which is when we kill the free wifi connection and deny you were even there in Facebook photos and whatnot.
Ok dan,
Its a deal, a suit and tie it is ;0)
April 2016 here we come ;0)

A

Angel da Silva

Haven't thought that far ahead yet! I think we can do +1's

Let the mrs meet each other.

I think we might end up selling tickets for it. Not to profit but to get commitment and co tribute towards the costs. Perhaps. What are all your views on that?

I'm a lady (I try to be) :D:p
More than happy to pay too. Do I count though? Even though I'm not a tiler? Or is this event strictly Trade and not those that dapple in it on the retail side of things?

Any excuse to wear a pretty dress and I'm down for it!

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm a lady (I try to be) :D:p
More than happy to pay too. Do I count though? Even though I'm not a tiler? Or is this event strictly Trade and not those that dapple in it on the retail side of things?

Any excuse to wear a pretty dress and I'm down for it!
Of course you're welcome. You're a member of the forum.

A

Angel da Silva

Of course you're welcome. You're a member of the forum.
Yay!
I'll pencil it in and have just the perfect dress for it :D
Suppose it's too early on for me to ask how you're doing payment? I'm assuming a link will be on here closer to the event and such?

Reply to Tilersforums.co.uk 10th Birthday Party in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mcgtech
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks