Search the forum,

Discuss TILERS NEEDED - CENTRAL BRISTOL in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Type of tiling work required
Regular Subcontracted Work - Tiles and adhesives supplied - CSCS card required
Immediate Start - Wall and Flooring Tiling Available - Looking for 1 or a pair of quality and reliable tilers for a large project in Bristol. Over 120 plots to be completed in a new build block of apartments, 30 plots ready to tile. Hotel stay can be provided during the week If not from the local Bristol area. All tiles and materials are supplied, only 2 things that is needed is a CSCS card and own tools.
Rates - Walls - £24.00/m² , Floors - £24.00/m² , Dmat - £3.00/m²

If interested Please email [email protected] or Ring/Text 07903380713

Reply to TILERS NEEDED - CENTRAL BRISTOL in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen