Discuss tilers knowledge of schluter ditra system near liverpool for balcony in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

minniwinni24

Hi,
We are doing a balcony above a living area in our house and we are looking at different ways to waterproof before the tiles go down. The balcony is waiting to be decked in ply atm, the build up will consist of 18mm ply, alcor roof system ontop and finished with tiles. We have seen the schluter ditra system an we are possibly interested in using it for waterproofing. I would like to know if this is what people would recommend or is there a better / cost effective way of doing it?
We are open to sugestions and would happily change the build up if needed. If there is anyone in the wirral area that has previous experience with tiling balconies and would like to come an give a quote then it would be appreciated.

G

Gazzer

Re: tilers knowledge of schluter ditra system near liverpool for balco

Please pm for more details

Reply to tilers knowledge of schluter ditra system near liverpool for balcony in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22