Search the forum,

Discuss Tilerforums Tunz Thread. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Reaction score
Pretty much every track from these guys, but this one stands out for me.
Crashed a party amongst the yank troops in Bosnia 2001 with 3 of my mates. They all soon knew we were brits. But had a good crack with them all.
This track was dropped when we were in the middle of the "dance floor" everyone went nuts, the party literally erupted. To say we were ganged up on would be a massive understatement, but the four of us held our own in possibly one of the scariest mosh pits I've ever been in.

View: https://youtu.be/ixZDTiXiHsc

Reply to Tilerforums Tunz Thread. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen