Search the forum,

Discuss Tile spacer sizing advice in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Q

Qwerty

I would usually use a 2mm spacer on walls and a 3mm on floor. B&Q tiles are notorious for being sizey. All I can suggest is to try these sizes and buy some tiling wedges to take out any irregularities of sizes when laying them.... Rubi 5mm Wedge (500) 02950 | Buy Tiling Spacers Online from Pro Tiler Tools - http://www.*******************/tiling-spacers/558/rubi-5mm-wedge-500-02950

Be mindful with your layout too with some DIY shed tiles. They can be badly bowed and means laying brickbond can be a nightmare.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
The builder will be levelling (hopefully!)
Interesting is one word I'm using.....
Given the state of the current bathroom, anything isbgoing to be an improvement! I can but try!!

Get him one of these and make sure he reads the instruction manual ;)
711nuOlITuL._SL1500_.jpg

Reply to Tile spacer sizing advice in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room but my wife likes the idea of a feature wall tile and then a grey / white tile on the other 3...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for advice on fixing a few problems that a professional left me with. He of course has not responded to...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe had worn away over the past 70 years, causing a small crack in the copper. A plumber/builder fixed...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is 4.5m x 1.8m. The top third of the room is totally level. The remainder of the room has a slope...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in preparation for tiling. A couple of days after there's a lot of very fine cracks which have appeared, you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement