Search the forum,

Discuss Tile levelling 10cm x 20cm in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

JS1

-
Reaction score
I've recently done my first full bathroom tile using 30cm x 60cm tiles and a levelling system which was superb in getting a flat finish with no lippage. I'm doing a second install but with 10cm x 20cm tiles, should I use a levelling system and if so any recommendations on brand? If a levelling system isn't necessary any tips on achieving a no lippage finish gratefully received.
Thanks

Bopster

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Still wouldn't recommend it, you'd get through a serious amount of clips in no time. what substrate are they going into? If it's smooth no clips, if it's rough then correct it

JS1

-
Reaction score
Thanks all for the replies - helpful and appreciated
[automerge]1603752960[/automerge]
Still wouldn't recommend it, you'd get through a serious amount of clips in no time. what substrate are they going into? If it's smooth no clips, if it's rough then correct it
Thanks I propose to use Jackoboard.

Last edited:

Reply to Tile levelling 10cm x 20cm in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen